3D print certified high quality metal parts
Automate your workflow
Time is of the essence in any production process. MaxQ 3D print is the embodiment of efficiency, with it’s capability to produce 24/7 uninterrupted. Simply upload your tool path, set the process parameters and press start.
3D print with superior quality
Experience unrivaled welding quality with MaxQ 3D Print. Through its exceptional projection software and constant monitoring of current and voltage, unmatched welding quality is quaranteed.
Automate your reporting for certification
All the data recorded by MaxQ’s sensors is displayed in a private dashboard. Custom dashboards can be designed and warnings and alerts can be configured by the operator. The data can be exported to pdf for class certification.
MaxQ 3D Print consists of:
MaxQ 3D Print Software
- Frictionless workflow from tool path design to 3D printed part
- Quality ensured with real-time monitoring & control dashboard
- Built-in reporting tools for the certification of Wire Arc Additive Manufactured parts
MaxQ Sensor Suite
- Compact 3D camera for geometry control
- High precision thermal camera for interpass temperature control
- Proprietary current & voltage sensors for logging and anomaly detection
The robot that suits your needs
800 mm x 400 mm x 300 mm
Fronius, Miller or Lincoln Electric
1400 mm x 1000 mm x 800 mm
5000 mm x 2000 mm x 1500 mm
Leave your details to book a 30 minute demo
In an online call of about 30 minutes, we will show you the functionality and practical applications of MaxQ 3D Print