Scan. Plan. Repair. Repeat.
Time is of the essence in any production process. MaxQ Repair is the embodiment of efficiency, with the capability to deposit 300% more metal per hour than traditional methods. It’s like your best welder, but on a never-ending energy supply.
Repair with superior quality
Quality is uncompromised with MaxQ Repair. Its unique automated tool path generation and projection software, coupled with real-time monitoring of current and voltage, provides unparalleled welding quality. Get ready to experience the best in class welding quality.
Increase work safety
With MaxQ Repair, experience a new standard of safety. This advanced solution embraces technology to provide a welding environment that is inherently safe, free from the conventional hazards typically associated with the process.
How it works
MaxQ Repair consists of:
MaxQ Repair Software
- Frictionless automated workflow: scan, plan & repair
- Quality ensured through monitoring & control dashboard
- Built-in reporting tools for tracking of material consumption and arc on-time
MaxQ Sensor Suite
- Compact 3D camera for geometry control
- High precision thermal camera for interpass temperature control
- Proprietary current & voltage sensors for logging and anomaly detection
The robot that suits your needs
800 mm x 400 mm x 300 mm
Fronius, Miller or Lincoln Electric
1400 mm x 1000 mm x 800 mm
5000 mm x 2000 mm x 1500 mm
Leave your details to book a 30 minute demo
In an online call of 30 minutes, we will show you the functionality and practical applications of MaxQ Repair